Ok so last night i was getting ready for a party (it has been party central here like legit almost a party every day since last Friday) and i was like "wow these jeans smell a bit musty. I should probably check to make sure they're not as offensive as i think they are." Except i was already wearing them at the time so i just bent over whilst lifting up a knee to do so.
However i grossly misjudged the distance between it and my face and ended up kneeing myself in the nose to the point where i actually heard a very disturbing crunch |D
Good job Darqx inorite.
LUCKILY i have not broken my nose however i cant rule out having fractured some of the tip cartilage or something as my nose just feels...softer? looser? if i move it from side to side and doing so very vaguely blocks my nostrils. So i'm just gonna...ignore it and hope it heals without issue of course i could just be paranoid after the event haha I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW
Our Xmas party tonight consisted of:
- Food food glorious food (including a 3kg orange and 5 spice glazed ham ooooh yeah)
- Curating the terrible jokes we got from Christmas crackers (and throwing them all at Jesse)
- "Brainstorming" a series starring all of us - Dom as Dr Maberly, a stereotypically sexy tv doctor but the plot twist is all the things that happen in the series are actual real life cases. "I think we should hire Jesse because i can see all sorts of sueing happening there" - INTRODUCING JESSE, THE COMEDIC LAWYER, who sits there buried amongst piles of paper making quips at his clients. Brian is our accountant so we dont go bankrupt, I'm tech support and Kev is our mechanic for the getaway vehicles when shit goes down
- ^ "YES, I DONT SEE HOW ANY OF THIS COULD GO WRONG. QUICK WRITE IT ALL DOWN ON A NAPKIN AND SELL THE IDEA ON EBAY"
- Reminding Jesse of "I'm a veteran!" *monkey's hands fly off*
Also a car just drove past to admire our lights and then inquired if we had any beer for sale. Had to tell them we were a house not a pub...though in hindsight i could've just told them "$5" and handed them a leftover party beer from the esky. Oddest Christmas request i've ever heard ever
Managed to get all the cards and trades done!
NOW I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE RECIPIENTS TO
RECEIVE THEIR GIFTS
Pics of what they were will go up soon as they all get them.
As for me check out these awesome Xmas gifts/trades i got currently!
Hope everyone had a great Xmas!
Merry Christmas to all!
And to all a goodnight!